St. Louis High School Spirit Week is coming up soon!

Student Council’s online flyer to promote Spirit week.

Autumn Mann, Editor

As the leaves turn color at St. Louis High School, students and staff begin to prepare for homecoming! One of the things many people know that comes along with homecoming is Spirit week!

Spirit week will take place Oct. 4,-8 will start Monday, Oct. 4. as staying in versus going out. Tuesday will be injury vs. senior citizen, Wednesday is high school stereotypes, and Thursday is theme day where staff and students will dress in the best ancient Greek outfits. Finally, on the most important day of Spirit week, Friday, will be black and red day. Black and red day give staff and students a day to show off all their Shark pride! 

Senior Kaylyn Collins expressed, “I’m the most excited about Stay in vs. Go out because well you can wear pajamas and who doesn’t love wearing pajamas to school.”

Student council member Dylan Luft stated, “I’d have to say my favorite day will be the injury vs. senior citizen day because it just seems fun, and I want to dress up like an old person that’s injured.” 

Junior, Kiersten Wenzlick also stated, “I’m definitely most excited for the black and red day because everyone comes together that day to celebrate our school and I think that’s so cool.” 

Junior, Evelynn Gutierrez expressed, “I’m most excited for stay in vs. go out the day because I can wear my pjs without judgment.” 

Junior, Abigail Conn expressed, “Looking at the themes for our school’s spirit week, I noticed some interesting themes I’ve never seen before, like Senior Citizen Vs. Injury day, but the theme I am most particularly excited for is our homecoming theme day. I don’t know if I really have any outfits to work with for this theme, but I have a makeup look planned out that I can’t wait to fabricate.”