SLHS 2021 Homecoming court nominees released on Sept. 22

Korah Honig

A group of homecoming nominees pause for a photo opportunity.

Korah Honig, Writer

St. Louis High School homecoming nominees were announced Tuesday, Sept. 22, prior to the student body vote for the official representatives Friday.

Freshmen nominees include: Kelsie Gepford, Kerrigan Wilson, Brynn Saxton, Brandon Dill, Colin Kuhn, and Landon Pestrue.

Sophomore nominees were: Kylie Acker, Monika Borie, Natalie Hoyt, Rachael Jewell, Noah Buchanan, Dominic Girard, Charlie Lyon, and Udter Tweh.

The juniors are: Marlena Pestrue, Jenna Abell, Payton Kuhn, Ashton Leonard, Dylan Luft, Eddie Memije, and Wisdom Zanquo. 

Finally, the seniors voted onto court are as follows: Korah Honig, Elizabeth Munderloh, Kaylyn Collins, Gracelynn Shattuck, Kolin Lyon, Ignatius Jackson, and Reece Giles.

I feel very excited about being nominated for homecoming this year,” Colin Kuhn said. “I felt very honored to see that my classmates nominated me.  I am excited to see who our representatives are, and I hope that I am able to be the 2025 ninth-grade class representative.”

Senior Libby Munderloh, a returning member of homecoming court, is very grateful to be nominated. “It means a lot to be renominated by my class, and I’m really happy to be able to represent my school this year. It makes it even more meaningful to share the experience with Ignatius and have this memory together,” said Munderloh.

Final voting for who will be on court will take place Friday, Sept. 22.