2020-21 Final Exams are here!

Jaszmin+Harbor+works+hard+while+preparing+for+her+exams.+

Autumn Mann

Jaszmin Harbor works hard while preparing for her exams.

Autumn Mann, Editor

As the school year comes to an end, St. Louis School High School prepares for its final exams. This year’s last week of school may look a little different compared to other years. 

There is no school Monday, and Tuesday Afternoon of Excellence takes place during advisory. Wednesday’s exam will take place during seventh hour. Students and staff will start out the day normally and then have lunch. After lunch, fifth and sixth hour will be shortened then on to the seventh-hour exam. 

Thursday’s schedule will be second and fourth hour exams then off to lunch, student will then take fifth and sixth hour exams. Friday will be the last day of school which is a half-day and will be the last day of exams of the year. These exams will take place first hour, then advisory which will be used for Chromebook and textbook turn in along with a locker cleanout. Then on to lunch and after that students will take the third hour exam. 

Evelynn Gutierrez stated, “I’m nervous for this year’s exams. However, I think I’m going to do pretty well.” She is mainly nervous for the world history exam, but the biology exam is a close second. 

Michael Hart expressed, “This year’s exam schedule is pretty wack, but it seems like the best options for everything that’s going this last week of school.” Hart is extremely nervous about the biology exam. He believes that the English exam will be the easiest out of all the exams. 

Mia Lawhorne stated, “I really don’t like the way the last week of school is set up. It’s kind of annoying how we have an exam on the last day of school.” Lawhorne is really nervous for the English exam and the geometry exam. Lawhorne is also pretty concerned about the world history exam.