Who is the best YouTuber roaming the SLHS halls?

Tyson Head

A student checks out Will Tuzas’ YouTube channel.

Tyson Head, Staff Writer

YouTube was released to the public Dec. 15, 2005, to ridiculously high publicity. The biggest YouTuber on the platform is a channel known as Pewdiepie, who has over 100 Million subscribers.

However, not all YouTubers are big. Not all even have so many as 1,000 followers. The channel LGall is one of the largest in the area, having 184 subscribers. The person behind this channel? Landon Gall of course. Robert Stockero shared, “I personally think the best Youtuber in SLHS is Landon Gall. He has the best production along with the most subscribers. His content is funny along with being relatable and easy to watch.”

Gall is not the only local YouTuber at Saint Louis High School; William Wood’s channel name is: “William Wood.”. According to Wood himself, “I think it will be fun to be a YouTuber. I thought it might be fun to try it, and I think it might take off one day.” Time can only tell whether or not Wood’s channel will take off in the coming months.

Perhaps the most important competition for any big YouTuber is William Tuzas, with the channel name: “WILLZILLA THE DINO.” His channel only consists of one video, yet has a whopping 12 subscribers, which may seem small compared to the likes of LGall, but maybe Tuzas is starting slow. Tuzas shared, “I only have only one video on my channel, but it is a great one. It was for my science project last year.

Overall, all three channels seem to be promising, with new content hopefully coming soon. YouTube has been going strong for over 15 years now, and it doesn’t show any sort of sign of stopping at this point. Who knows what the future will bring for the giant corporation and the large and small YouTubers who follow.