Will students be traveling for Spring Break?

Maria Puga-Trevino

Kiersten Wenzlick is ready for warmer weather.

Maria Puga-Trevino, Staff Writer

Would you put yourself and your family in danger just to travel the world at the risk of catching a deadly virus? Many people already this year have made plans to travel for this upcoming spring break. But, some are a little more hesitant about leaving. Mainly, because of the pandemic, but for some, it is for other reasons.

Logan Antio, a sophomore at St. Louis High School stated, “I’m going to North Carolina for spring break. I’m not exactly sure what we will be doing, but I’m excited!”

Riley Davis, a sophomore at St. Louis High School said, “As far as I know, my family and I have nothing planned for spring break since I did go on a vacation for my birthday at the beginning of this month. I think traveling right now is fine. However, it is a very risky situation. There are many things that could go wrong, mainly catching the virus, of course. But wearing your mask and social distancing can help prevent the spread of infection of the virus. I myself, and my family are making sure that we are doing our best to keep ourselves and other people safe.”

Mia Lawhorne, a sophomore at St. Louis High School, stated, “As far as I know, my family and I are not planning on going anywhere on vacation. We are doing this to keep ourselves, and others from harm. In my free time, I plan on bringing friends over for a sleepover because I know a few of my friends will not be going anywhere, and they will be bored out of their minds like I will be! I also plan on working on any missing work that I have for my classes. But mostly, I will be sitting back and relaxing in my room and watching T.V. Furthermore, I probably will be trying to make new foods that I know that I will enjoy!”

It seems like these St. Louis Sharks are going to have some fun during this spring break!