Shark Scene

• December 12Wrestlers take 2nd at Swan Valley; record now 6-1

• November 5Girls' XC 10th at state; Libby Munderloh and Mikenna Borie earn all-state honors!

SLHS Students react to recent legalization of recreational marijuana.

Screenshot from video

Diamond Neph

Screenshot from video

Diamond Neph, Editor

Hang on for a minute...we're trying to find some more stories you might like.

Email This Story

12 Comments

12 Responses to “SLHS Students react to recent legalization of recreational marijuana.”

1. Jose Soto on November 12th, 2018 1:27 pm

I think it was great but you could have done it somewhere else

2. Owen on November 12th, 2018 1:27 pm

I thought this new format is interesting, I think it would be better to do the interviews inside so there is no background noise

3. Ean Bradley on November 12th, 2018 1:28 pm

I thought it was interesting and a new take on the shark scene.

4. Julia Hawley on November 12th, 2018 1:28 pm

This is good I would like to see more video’s.

5. Andrew Davis on November 12th, 2018 1:28 pm

I think recreational marijuana could be beneficial to those that are overly stressed or need help sleeping.

6. Liberty on November 12th, 2018 1:30 pm

I think that medical marijuana will be a good for many people, i’ve heard it can help with body pains and mental problems such as depression. I hope the Michigan community doesn’t abuse this thing we are getting.

7. Kiersten Stites on November 12th, 2018 1:30 pm

I think legalizing recreational marijuana is a good idea. It is an efficient way to treat severe anxiety and might even help with depression.

8. Brooklyn Shrader on November 12th, 2018 1:30 pm

I agree with what they said. I can definitely say that a while back I thought negatively of marijuana, legal or not. But I’m much more educated on the subject now, and while I wouldn’t be comfortable with people smoking around me, I would be fine if someone told me they smoked. Of course only once the drug became legal, and only if they were of age.

9. Mackenzie Strong on November 12th, 2018 1:36 pm

The video was pretty good but next time do the video in a quiet room with no background noise.

10. Cheyenne Taylor on November 12th, 2018 1:36 pm

I personally really like having videos on this site. I feel like it’ll definitely be easier for students to get information this way, as some may see an article with a lot of words and think, “with all the homework I have, I don’t have time to read this!” With a video in place of a full article, students can listen to it while doing any work they need to do. However, for the next video, I recommend recording somewhere quiet inside, as it was hard to hear anyone over the wind and sounds coming from the road. Plus, it’d be great if we could have a wider range of grades interviewed, like including freshmen and sophomores more often. Other than that, I believe every now and then having videos instead of articles would be a great change of pace that can help keep even more students in the know!

11. Zach Starry on November 21st, 2018 12:17 pm

I enjoyed this and don’t plan on babbling about things said before overall great job. I don’t agree with the legalization but there is nothing I am capable of doing about it.

12. Dawson Brundage on November 21st, 2018 12:18 pm

The video was great. You could have been in a quieter room though.

If you want a picture to show with your comment, go get a gravatar.

Navigate Left
  • SLHS Students react to recent legalization of recreational marijuana.

News

SLHS choir sings at Christmas parade

• SLHS Students react to recent legalization of recreational marijuana.

News

Model United Nations first conference!

• SLHS Students react to recent legalization of recreational marijuana.

News

SLHS adopt-a-family Christmas 2018!

• SLHS Students react to recent legalization of recreational marijuana.

News

Black Friday shopping experiences

• SLHS Students react to recent legalization of recreational marijuana.

News

Whitetail deer season is upon us!

• SLHS Students react to recent legalization of recreational marijuana.

News

Voting and St. Louis high school students

• SLHS Students react to recent legalization of recreational marijuana.

News

Navy Officer visits St. Louis P.E. class

• SLHS Students react to recent legalization of recreational marijuana.

News

Diamond Neph wins Best Script in MACTV competition

• SLHS Students react to recent legalization of recreational marijuana.

News

Apple pie fundraiser begins!!

• SLHS Students react to recent legalization of recreational marijuana.

News

Language Arts Club second competition!!

Navigate Right
The Student News Site of St. Louis High School
SLHS Students react to recent legalization of recreational marijuana.